- Report: #270332
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: BlueHippo Capital
BlueHippo Capital7000 Security Blvd Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.
BlueHippo Hi i am an ex employee of bluehippo, This report tell u abt Bluehippo confidencial information. How we trap the customers, and which things customers dont get to konw while placing an order ripoff Baltimore Maryland
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. we sell you the computer for 2178$ which is easily available in the market 400$. Means 3 times expensive than real price
2. when most of ppl ask about the shipment time we play with words in such a way that customer don t get the exact answer and he become satisfied as well. But in Reality the is the answer for the shipment process "Once your down payment settles (99$) , we receive 13 weeks worth of payments(13x37.98$) and you sign and send back the documents please allow another 3 to 4 weeks for the shipping and handling ". MEAN it take at least 4 to 5 months before you get the computer, that means you will have to pay at least 700$ before u get the computer and after that u have to pay 1000$. and this computer worth not more than 400$.
3.Even then the person dont get the computer, sometimes he only get monitor, or only CPU
4.In our advertisements we show that you ll receive a free color printer and free LCD TV , which is a white lie coz these are sent to you after one year,and if u miss one payment , you will not be illegible for these gifts
5.Even if you prepay the amount of the computer, yet it will take approx. 4 to 5 months before you actually get the computer
6.Once you have placed and order with us , you cannot cancel you order after shipment, and if you cancel it before shipment , you will not receive cash refund, and thats how we are making lot of money from the innocent Americans
7.Our add show that we dont check you credit , but if you call us we ask for your social security number ,for the credit check(but the we dont tell that, we say that it is for identity verification purpose only ), and if ur credit score is bad then it will take 1 year for the computer shipment and meanwhile we will continously draft your money every week directly from your bank account
8.Our Legal agreement is designed in such a way that , you cannot sue us even if we dont ship you anything after drafting money from you checking account
9 we have the weekly target of 13 sales, and we even lie to the customers to save our job, we deceive the customers for our sales commission , and our commission is 3$ per sale which is enough for us , here in pakistan
So please spread this message as much as you can, and save people from this horrible trap, and forgive me, as i was also the part of this company
if you have any question do lemme know , and i am willing to help anyone who want to take some legal action against this company have all the record and confidential reports , legal verbal agreements of this company. Thanks my email is (((ROR removed because of security purposes)))
CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2007 05:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BlueHippo-Capital/Baltimore-Maryland/BlueHippo-Hi-i-am-an-ex-employee-of-bluehippo-This-report-tell-u-abt-Bluehippo-confidenci-270332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.