Complaint Review

8000 Towers Crescent Drive 13th Floor Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A. Phone:
800-3836557
Category:
BBB Better Business Bureau

Blue Hippo Computers0BlueHippo Capital,LLC THE COMPANY TOOK WEEKLY PAYMENTS INSTEAD OF BIWEEKLY PAYMENTS. THIS MADE MY BANK ACCOUNT OVERDRAWN. I REQUESTED A REFUND AND THEY TOLD ME THAT I COULD ONLY USE IT FOR CREDIT TOWARD A PURCHASE IN THEIR BLUE HIPPO STORE. THIS CONSISTED OF ONLY T-SHIRTS,SWEATSHIRTS AND CUPS WITH THEIR LOGO O498.00N IT. THE REFUND WAS Baltimore Maryland

This company was taking payments weekly when I requested them to do it Bi-weekly. This made my account overdrawn several times. I finally cancelled the withdrawal and requested my monies back. It was 498.00. The informed me that I had to use it towards their Blue Hippo Stuff. There was nothing there but T-shirts;sweatshirts; hooded sweatshirts: and coffee mugs.

Meme computer
los angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2007 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BlueHippo-CapitalLLC/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/Blue-Hippo-Computers0BlueHippo-CapitalLLC-THE-COMPANY-TOOK-WEEKLY-PAYMENTS-INSTEAD-OF-BIW-277348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BlueHippo Capital,LLC