Complaint Review: BlueHippo Capital,LLC

• Submitted: Wed, May 27, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 27, 2009

• Reported By:Hollywood Alabama
BlueHippo Capital,LLC
7000 Security Boulevard,2nd Floor Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

BlueHippo Capital,LLC Fraud ALERT!!! Baltimore Maryland

I had paid my $99 processing fee for a Laptop from BlueHippo only to find out that they wouldn't ship my computer until I had made seven more payments.At the time I was under the impression that if I wanted to cancel I could get my money back.I told them that I was starting my website business(nichols low price merchandise.com)and that was jus too long to wait.They said that I couldn't have a refund and that I had to go too the BlueHippo.com and use the money as in store credit.Needless to say when I applied my store credit I was still asked to send a $19 money order.I sent it over 3 months ago and everytime I call they say they recived it but its going to be just a little while longer.And I know that its not a lot of money but I worked hard for it and in todays economy every penny counts.It has also put a hold on me printing flyers to attract business to my site I have some wonderful gifts that I would like to share with the World.

Mr.N
Hollywood, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BlueHippo-CapitalLLC/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/BlueHippo-CapitalLLC-Fraud-ALERT-Baltimore-Maryland-455881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BlueHippo Capital,LLC