Complaint Review: BlueHippo Capital,LLC

• Submitted: Sat, August 02, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 30, 2008

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
BlueHippo Capital,LLC
8000 Towers Crescent Drive 13th Fl. Vienna, Virginia U.S.A.

BlueHippo Capital, LLC Deceptive and misleading information regarding product and services and "free gifts". Vienna Virginia

*Author of original report: BlueHippo Capital, LLC; Vienna, Virginia

In response to their ad in the Philadelphia Daily News, I called BlueHippo on 4/11/08. I am disabled and receive SSI. I live on $664.00/mo. I told the person whom I spoke with that but he hardly let me get a word in. I definitely don't remember him telling me I couldn't get my money back if I decided to cancel. I would not have cancelled if things had progressed as I was told. For example, a $250.00 gas card was supposed to be sent to me right away as soon as my bank account was verified from which $99.00 was immediately taken. Never got it. I didn't receive any follow-up documents until six weeks later and this only after I called to complain that I had been told the documents would be sent right away. The docements weren't sent until two more payments of $69.88/ea. were taken from my account.The documents I received did not describe the product I was "sold" over the phone. I immediately called voicing my displeasure and cancelled on the spot and was told that I would have to buy something from a website instead of get my money refunded. BlueHippo employs linguistic shysters to corral unwary and trusting people and should be punished and exposed.

Mikal
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2008 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BlueHippo-CapitalLLC/Vienna-Virginia-22182/BlueHippo-Capital-LLC-Deceptive-and-misleading-information-regarding-product-and-services-358574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BlueHippo Capital,LLC

BlueHippo Capital, LLC; Vienna, Virginia

AUTHOR: Mikal - (U.S.A.)

Yesterday,Sept. 29, 2008, I browsed BlueHippo's web site and each item I expressed interest in was conviently "not available" which further leads me to believe that this company is a scam and if it isn't then it should do the right thing and return my money.