Complaint Review: BlueHippo Computers

• Submitted: Thu, May 22, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, May 22, 2008

• Reported By:Charlotte North Carolina
BlueHippo Computers
www.bluehippo.com Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

BlueHippo Computers Stole Money and A Supervisor Refused to Discuss the Issue. Baltimore Maryland

Three weeks ago I called and placed an order with Blue Hippo... A real ripoff company. The person taking my order was pleasant during the time I placed the order. I was told we would receive a written contract within 2 weeks... never received it. The sales person said my checking account would be debited everyother week until the computer was paid off and that the computer would be shipped withing 2 weeks.

After 2 weeks I called Blue Hippo to get an update from them since I had not received the contract or the computer. I was told that the computer would not be received for another 7 weeks and they would mail me the contract this week. I requested cancellation of the contract and demanded a full refund for the $124 they debit out of my account. They refused and told me I could use the money toward overpriced merchandise.

In addition, they told me they would take another $69 from my account tomorrow. I once again told them to cancel and do not debit my account. Diana indicated there was nothing she could do and refused to allow me to speak to a supervisor... Unbelievable!

Be careful, this company is a real rip-off.

James
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2008 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BlueHippo-Computers/Baltimore-Maryland/BlueHippo-Computers-Stole-Money-and-A-Supervisor-Refused-to-Discuss-the-Issue-Baltimore-M-334312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BlueHippo Computers