Complaint Review: BlueHippo Fundin, LLC

• Updated: Wed, May 19, 2010

• Reported By: MC Mathis — Dallas Texas United States of America
BlueHippo Fundin, LLC
7000 Security Blvd Internet United States of America

BlueHippo Fundin, LLC I started purchasing a computer from Bluehippo last year. I have yet to receive my computer. Would like to know what is going on. I can no longer get in contact with them by phone. Internet

*General Comment: A long wait...

I am concerned about Bluehippo they have been taking money out of my account since last year.  It has been over a year and I have not received my computer yet.  I have called several times and the message says 35 dash 3  we are sorry the number you have dialed is invailed please check the directory assistance to make the call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2010 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BlueHippo-Fundin-LLC/internet/BlueHippo-Fundin-LLC-I-started-purchasing-a-computer-from-Bluehippo-last-year-I-have-ye-603896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BlueHippo Fundin, LLC

#1 General Comment

A long wait...

AUTHOR: Edgeman - (U.S.A.)

Blue Hippo had their account frozen by their payment processor last year. As a result, they filed for bankruptcy.

positions