Complaint Review: BlueHippo Funding, LLC

• Submitted: Thu, January 08, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 08, 2009

• Reported By:STOCKTON California
BlueHippo Funding, LLC
7000 Security Blvd., 2nd Floor Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

BlueHippo Funding, LLC Rude people, false statements and empty promises all make up BlueHippo Baltimore Maryland

I have been fighting for nearly 2 years now and I refuse to give up! I completed the payments on my computer 5/27/07. I did receive my computer and a Flat screen TV. I have NEVER received my $900. rebate and my printer. I called constantly starting in August 2007. The answer was always the same, (you should receive it in 7 to 15 days).

So I thought I'd follow up every 16 days. The hold time got longer and the service reps got ruder. I turned them into the BBB in Calif, Nevada and Maryland. The FTC and Consumer Affairs. Top Class Actions lawsuits, Channel 3 and 13 and the attorney General of California.

I just turned them into IC3 which is affiliated with the FBI. YES! They are criminals! How can anyone work there and live with themselves and get a good night sleep at night. My husband lost his job and we could really use that rebate money right now so we don't loose our house. I don't understand! How come I lived up to my end of the bargain and they can totally ignore their end???

Laurie
STOCKTON, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2009 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BlueHippo-Funding-LLC/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/BlueHippo-Funding-LLC-Rude-people-false-statements-and-empty-promises-all-make-up-BlueHi-409777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BlueHippo Funding, LLC