Complaint Review: BlueHippo Funding, LLC

• Updated: Mon, January 25, 2010

• Reported By: george a — fairfax Minnesota United States of America
BlueHippo Funding, LLC
7000 security blvd,2nd floor baltimore,md, Maryland United States of America

BlueHippo Funding, LLC they have not send me my t.v or my money back i just send them a money order for the shiping of 85.00 dollars plus almost 1400.00 dollars for a computer that i never got so i cansel. baltimore, Maryland

I have been ripoff by blue hippo they got me for over $1000.00 dollars. I send them the money order for the s/h an still nothing no  46"   T.V.or no money back.I do have copys off that.They did take my money out off my bank have recort of that too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2010 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BlueHippo-Funding-LLC/baltimoremd-Maryland-21244/BlueHippo-Funding-LLC-they-have-not-send-me-my-tv-or-my-money-back-i-just-send-them-a-m-559933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BlueHippo Funding, LLC