Complaint Review: BlueHippo Funding

• Submitted: Fri, April 22, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, April 22, 2005

• Reported By:Beltsville Maryland
BlueHippo Funding
7000 Security Blvd. Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

BlueHippo Funding Of Baltimore, Maryland ripoff wrongful dispute on default payment and no computer Baltimore Maryland

I have been calling and sending faxes to BlueHippo about their early withdrawal of my payments. I told them several times that I only get paid twice a month, NOT BI-WEEKLY, and they still send to my bank withdrawals early so that I can be seen as being in DEFAULT with payment. I was told that if I signed a certain paper, I could get a "rush" delivery of my computer. It's been since January/February, and NO COMPUTER. They also told me I had to pay SEVERAL MORE MONTHS (because of the wrongful default) before I receive THE COMPUTER, which means MORE MONEY TO THEM, BUT NO COMPUTER FOR ME!!! I called and cancelled and they kept telling me I was being recorded. And said that I would NOT get any refunds. THEY ARE TRUE RIP OFF ARTISTS!!

J.
Northwest, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2005 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BlueHippo-Funding/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/BlueHippo-Funding-Of-Baltimore-Maryland-ripoff-wrongful-dispute-on-default-payment-and-no-139871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BlueHippo Funding