Complaint Review: BlueHippo Funding

• Submitted: Mon, March 21, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, March 21, 2005

• Reported By:Cincinnati Ohio
BlueHippo Funding
7000 Security Blvd. Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

BlueHippo Funding Ripoff after two months of waiting I still have no computer or money now Baltimore Maryland

*Consumer Suggestion: dispute the charge with your bank

I signed up for what I thought was a great program for those of us who have suffered set backs. I paid my initial payment and faxed the papers they requested and they said two weeks I'll have a computer. Two weeks passed and no computer so I call. They inform me (after my call) they did not receive my copy of my drivers license (kind of funny since it was copied onto the other papers I sent but OK). So I verify the fax number and fax again. I call to verify they receive it and they tell me it hasn't reached that department yet give it about 24 hours and call back. I let a few more days go and call back and no one was available to answer any questions. They keep taking my money and telling me they don't have my drivers license. I have faxed it three(3) more times and still nothing. I really can't afford to lose the money they have already taken but it doesn't seem like I can do anything to get it back.

If anyone has any suggestions or can help please contact me. Thank you. I feel pretty stupid now. I should have known that because it sounded to good to be true that it was. As of March 21, 2004 I still have no computer.

Sally
Cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2005 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BlueHippo-Funding/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/BlueHippo-Funding-Ripoff-after-two-months-of-waiting-I-still-have-no-computer-or-money-now-135833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BlueHippo Funding

#1 Consumer Suggestion

dispute the charge with your bank

AUTHOR: Rickie - (U.S.A.)

From being riped off before i beleive that you can dispute the charge with your bank and recover your money and then the blue hippo co will have to dipute that if they are legit. Call your bank or credit card company and tell them these charges have not been authorized by you. Look on the net.