Complaint Review: BlueHippo Funding

• Submitted: Mon, December 03, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2007

• Reported By:Little Rock Arkansas
BlueHippo Funding
7000 Security Blvd Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

BlueHippo Funding False Advertisement and Lied about Free Items Baltimore, Maryland

I purchase a computer from Blue Hippo, I paid $99.00 activation fee, plus six weeks debit amount of 39.99 totaling $239.94. I also pay and extra six week debit amount of 39.99 before Blue Hippo sent my computer. The only thing that was shipped was a 17" color Monitor (monster size monitor) I was told it would be a flat monitor, Harddrive, speakers, keyboard and mouse, and a few softwares that did not equal the $700.00 dollars promised. I called and asked about the free flat screen LCD 20" color TV, color printer, and software games promised and they said that it will be shipped soon.

It has now been 11 months. Need to say I have cancelled my account and stopped payments on this computer with cost $2337.50. I recieved a letter from a law firm Hosto,Buchan, P.L.L.C (Notice of Filing of Arbitration Award) to garnish my payroll for this computer with cost $500.00 at Walmart. I will be fighting this! By any means neccesary!

Little Rock, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2007 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BlueHippo-Funding/Baltimore-Maryland-21249/BlueHippo-Funding-False-Advertisement-and-Lied-about-Free-Items-Baltimore-Maryland-288515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BlueHippo Funding