Complaint Review: BlueHippo

• Submitted: Sun, March 22, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, March 22, 2009

• Reported By:woodhaven New York
BlueHippo
7000 Security Blvd Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

BlueHippo I paid for the computer in full as of may 2007 and i call and they keep giving me the runaround .They refuse to return me my money and wnt send me my computer! Baltimore Maryland

BlueHippo took my money out of my account and its been almost 2 years and im still trying to get my computer!They wont take my calls and when they do they give me stories and refuse to give me a refund!

Richard
woodhaven, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2009 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BlueHippo/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/BlueHippo-I-paid-for-the-computer-in-full-as-of-may-2007-and-i-call-and-they-keep-giving-m-436571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BlueHippo