Complaint Review: BlueHippo

• Submitted: Mon, October 20, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 20, 2008

• Reported By:tucker Georgia
BlueHippo
bluehippo.com Baltimore, Maryland Tucker, Georgia U.S.A.

BlueHippo took my money after i canceled Baltimore maryland

Blue Hippo hs took 99.00 dollars out of my accountafter i cancel my order with them withen two days after i have order them. i refused to let me talk to a manager and refund the money back to my bank account wich is now overdrawn because of them.they told that managers does not talk to customers and they will not give me corparate number to contact them. i was interested in the computer on August 5, and canceled after recieving the paperwork on August7. They talk my money the day I canceled when they was supposed to take it out on August 10. They said that I could not change my mind and i could only get store credit. When i denied store credit, he said that i would be refunded but have not done so as of yet. I really need help to find out what i can do , so that they canrefund my money.

Sekeyna
tucker, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2008 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BlueHippo/Tucker-Georgia-30084/BlueHippo-took-my-money-after-i-canceled-Baltimore-maryland-382856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BlueHippo