Complaint Review: BlueHippo

• Submitted: Thu, March 12, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 12, 2009

• Reported By:Moorhead Minnesota
BlueHippo
8000 Towers Crescent Drive 13th Floor Vienna, Virginia U.S.A.

BlueHippo Account was canceled but no money back Vienna Virginia

I had opened up an account with BlueHippo and was approved for financing. They said it takes 3 to 4 weeks before you get your computer after you qualify for financing, but after 2 months and not hearing anything I canceled my account. Now I cant get ahold of anyone to get my money back. When I send e-mails I get a reply telling me to call a number. But when I called the number I waited for 35 mins before hanging up. No one ever answers. So now I don't know how I'm supposed to get my money back.

Amy
Moorhead, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2009 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BlueHippo/Vienna-Virginia-22182/BlueHippo-Account-was-canceled-but-no-money-back-Vienna-Virginia-433374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BlueHippo