Complaint Review: BlueHippo

• Submitted: Tue, October 28, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 28, 2008

• Reported By:Chapel Hill North Carolina
BlueHippo
7000 Security Buolevard 2nd Floor Vienna, Virginia U.S.A.

BlueHippo Signed Contracts not Fulfilled!! Baltimore Vienna Virginia

I ordered a computer from these scammers and paid my account in Full on time!
I have yet to receive my free gifts and 300.00 dollar rebate.I have called customer service 100 times, got nowhere.I called the Headquarters only to be referred back to customer service.
I filed a formal complaint with State Dept of justice. They have gotten a form letter of crap!!
I am fed up!! There will be a class action suit as soon as I can find the right attorney! BlueHippo is a joke. They will continue to rip off everyone unless they are demolished!!

Kitty
Chapel Hill, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2008 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BlueHippo/Vienna-Virginia-22182/BlueHippo-Signed-Contracts-not-Fulfilled-Baltimore-Vienna-Virginia-385533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BlueHippo