midnight

• Updated: Wed, December 03, 2008

• Reported By:Bridgeport Connecticut
BlueHippo.Com
Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

BlueHippo.Com Why they just don't give refunds?? Where's the Management? quick to take but not to give Baltimore Maryland

Once I recieved the contract in the mail from BlueHippo and read the fine print I decided to cancel my order, they were suppose to have only taken the very first payment.

upon checking my bank statement I found this not to be true like the fine print in fact they had taken the 99.00 startup fee as well as another payment totaling in all 168.00 and now I have to spend this money back with their company in order to recupe my losses.

Not only that but they want me to send them more money for the shipping and handling of a 35.00 item when there is more than enough money to cover the cost of the item and I still have'nt recieved my merchandise after almost a month of actually sending the money for the shipping and handling.

What is wrong with company and it's practices and why have'nt they been shut down and money been returned to consumers?????

Bunnict
Bridgeport, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2008 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BlueHippoCom/Baltimore-Maryland/BlueHippoCom-Why-they-just-dont-give-refunds-Wheres-the-Management-quick-to-take-but-1031050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BlueHippo.Com