Complaint Review: BlueHippo,LLC

• Updated: Fri, February 12, 2010

• Reported By: marion 2X — Kinston North Carolina United States of America
7000 Security Ave. Baltimore, Maryland United States of America

BlueHippo,LLC Bluehippo jack me out of almost 900.00 Baltimore, Maryland

Bluehippo drafted money out of my checking account twice a month,but never sent my laptop. I tried to contact them,but was unsuccessful. This is not the American way. I used to see Bluehippo's Ad on tv all the time. I needed that laptop for work. I told the rep. to refund my money.I was told this company does not give refunds. I need my money so I can go to Wal-Mart and buy the same computer for about 200.00 cheaper. I wonder how do you guys sleep at night knowing you are ripping off the American people. I hope and pray that your company take some of the money that you stole and donate it to our brother's and sister's in Haiti.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2010 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BlueHippoLLC/Baltimore-Maryland-22144/BlueHippoLLC-Bluehippo-jack-me-out-of-almost-90000-Baltimore-Maryland-568902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BlueHippo,LLC