Complaint Review: BlueMountain.com

• Updated: Wed, May 01, 2013

• Reported By: A. Nonnymaus — Baldwin Lake California
BlueMountain.com
Internet USA

BlueMountain.com Unauthorized charge for a 2-year membership, refusal to cancel membership Internet Ohio

On 29 April 2013 I signed up for a 1-year membership, with 1 month free trial, for 19.95 with Blue Mountain eCards. I was unable to access my account after that initial use (sent 3 cards) and following useless back and forth re this problem decided to cancel on 1 May 2013. Imagine my surprise to discover being billed--without my prior authorization--for a 2-year membership at $29.95!

Blue Mountain's Customer Support sent me an email refusing to refund, telling me that I remain a member through April 2015! The company's bad attitude is amazing, and I will do my best to spread the word about the multiple complaints not only against this company, but also the poor WOT (trustworthiness) rating of its image server (imgag.com). It boggles the mind that a company feels free to charge you for something you did not order and then flat out refuse to make an adjustment. In effect, they are telling you that you must remain a member whether you want it or not!

In view of the multitude of complaints I see against Blue Mountain, I hope there is someone out there who will take them on. I would encourage every potential customer to check out other ecard companies and stay away from Blue Mountain! Thank you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BlueMountaincom/internet/BlueMountaincom-Unauthorized-charge-for-a-2-year-membership-refusal-to-cancel-membersh-1047774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BlueMountain.com