- Report: #864523
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: BluePay Inc
BluePay Inc184 Shuman Boulevard Suite Internet United States of America
BluePay Inc BluePay Inc My Privacy was violated and my checking account fraudulently billed. Naperville, Internet
1. I started an online business. To open an account with bluepay, they requested my SSN#, which I declined. The argued they wanted the SSN# of the owner (me) to run credit report. Finally we agree that I run the credit report and provide them with a copy that shows everything including credit score, but with my SS# blurred. I did this.
I also provided them with the EIN for the business since it was registered as an LLC. When something happened, and I asked bluepay for the original application that I filed, they sent a copy. I immediately noticed that someone in that office, somehow dug out my SS#, and erased the EIN I provided, and wrote over my own handwriting, and replace the EIN with my SSN#.
I later found out that, American Express was associated with them, and that American Express had ran a credit report on me.
So, this was a violation of our agreement and a violation of my Privacy.
Case #2:Fraudulent charges:
This one is straight forward. They charged my account extra $25 for absolutely no reason, though the written agreement clearly stated what the fee was. The reason I was given by Joe Rante was that bluepay had the right to charge fees. Well, this wasn't what the contract said. In another email exchange, which I also have, Joe admitted to the fee and said he will make sure my account is refunded. He failed to address this concern through numerous email exchanges.
If you have any of these issue, both of these issues seem right for a big lawsuit. Class action will do here. I'm working with some lawyers to have this taken care of.
Finally, I have email and fax exchanges to support any claim I have made on this. No need to say that I won't tolerate bat and switch, and that bluepay is fraud that doesn't deserve anybody's business.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2012 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BluePay-Inc/internet/BluePay-Inc-BluePay-Inc-My-Privacy-was-violated-and-my-checking-account-fraudulently-bille-864523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.