Complaint Review: BlueStar Direct

• Updated: Mon, November 24, 2008

• Reported By:Queens New York
BlueStar Direct
www.Bluestardirect.com Internet U.S.A.

BlueStar Direct They tried to steal a total of $17.90 from my Checking Account in one month and it was UNAUTHORIZED! Internet

*Author of original report: Note To EDitor:

This was the Second time Bluestar Direct tried to steal money from me and they're the reason why I have to keep changing my checking account.
In October they made 2 Unauthorized debits of $8.95 from my account totaling to $17.90.

I never signed up for their stupid membership. So I tried calling their number that was in my bank statement and it just kept ringing for over 10mins, I never talked to anybody. By this time I didn't want to talk anymore, I just wanted to sue.

First I went to my bank to see what I should do first. You CAN'T file a Federal Regulation E form because it's an ACH. So they had me file an ACH Authorizations Revoked form. In 2 days there were 2 REVERSAL payments credited to my account from Bluestar Direct. Now, I'm happy that I got my money back and there's no need to sue.

Here are THE BEST steps to take:

To dispute a duplicate ACH withdrawal charged from your account, you may first contact the Bluestar Direct at 1-877-307-8327 to determine if they will credit your account. If you are not able to reach them or if after contacting the vendor you are still unable to resolve the transaction, your best course of action would be to visit a Customer Service Representative at your nearest Bank and ask to fill out an ACH Authorizations Revoked form. This form will allow us to act as your advocate and research the payment.

Mel
Queens, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2008 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BlueStar-Direct/internet/BlueStar-Direct-They-tried-to-steal-a-total-of-1790-from-my-Checking-Account-in-one-mont-394389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BlueStar Direct

Note To EDitor:

AUTHOR: Mel - (U.S.A.)

You CAN'T file a Federal Regulation E form because it's not a credit card transaction.