Complaint Review: Blueamigo.co.uk

• Submitted: Sun, November 11, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 11, 2012

• Reported By: linda — harpenden United Kingdom
Little Clarendon Street, Oxford, OX1 2HP Internet United States of America

Blueamigo.co.uk Took my money for 2 canvases, took my money for postage, delivered nothing!! Internet

To make it worse they also take postage money off you and don't post you anything.  You cannot contact them at all, the phone always goes to 'answer machine', emails never get answered.

Having been stung by these con merchants (I paid 6 months ago and have received nothing) I subsequently googled the company and saw countless bad reviews from so many people that it is shocking.  I have learned my lesson and will always google a company before handing over my cash and hope others will do the same.

Avoid this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2012 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blueamigocouk/internet/Blueamigocouk-Took-my-money-for-2-canvases-took-my-money-for-postage-delivered-noth-967707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blueamigo.co.uk