Complaint Review: Bluebird American Express Prepaid

• Updated: Tue, December 25, 2012

• Reported By: teegal — Virginia Beach Virginia United States of America
Bluebird American Express Prepaid

Bluebird American Express Prepaid Missing Money Internet

*Consumer Comment: I'm having the same problem.

Don't get this card; I've never seen a prepaid card where you end up in the negative and no one can give you an answer as to why, I thought that was the point of having a prepaid card so you would not overdraft.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2012 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluebird-American-Express-Prepaid/internet/Bluebird-American-Express-Prepaid-Missing-Money-Internet-986676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluebird American Express Prepaid

I'm having the same problem.

AUTHOR: ClassickWorld - (United States of America)

Looked at my transaction history and I was -$268 dollars. I immediately called Blue Bird Amex. They kept putting me on hold and transferring me to this person and that person until someone had hung up on me. So there I had been on the phone for 54 minutes without a soltion and I get a hang up? I had to figure it out myself why I was in the negative. Comes to find out, they have been charging me TWICE for every WalMart and Kmart purchase I made. I called back and they said it was a new issue in the system and gave me a ticket number. Right now as of 12/25/2012 12:41 pm I am waiting for my money to be refunded back on to my account.

Bottom line is Blue Bird's customer service sucks, and the only time that I will be ever using this card again is to send money to other Blue Bird customers in my family... since it's FREE.