Complaint Review: Bluebird - American Express

• Reported By: sonnyo — Jenkinsburg Georgia
Bluebird - American Express
, Select State/Province USA

Bluebird - American Express American Express Sits on your Money! internet

I decided to give Bluebird a shot since the fees were minimal and Amex is such a trust-worthy company. WRONG. I funded the card electronically from my Wells Fargo account even though it said it could take up to 5 business days. I did the funding transaction on Nov 4th and it cleared my bank and was deducted on Nov 5th. It is now Nov 8th and I still do not have access to the funds. I called customer service and spoke with a women who I could barely understand and was told it is their "process" to take 5 to 7 business days to complete the transaction. I calmly explained that the funds had cleared my bank the next day but that did not matter. She could only explain verbatim what was on her screen which is the same screen I was looking at. I asked to have my call escalated to a manager. Same story from the manager. The manager tried to convince me that the electronic transaction was slowed down by my bank. HA!!! Amex is sitting on the funds and earning the interest while I have to take from savings and lose interest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2013 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluebird-American-Express/Select-StateProvince/Bluebird-American-Express-American-Express-Sits-on-your-Money-internet-1097961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluebird - American Express