Complaint Review: Bluebird American Express

• Reported By: Ms Cooper — Charleston South Carolina
Bluebird American Express
Internet USA

Bluebird American Express THIS COMPANY IS FULL OF SH&% Internet

American Express Bluebird card is full of CRAP!! When I first got the card I was fine for maybe the first 6 months. On Friday the 25 I went to an ATM machine to with draw some money out of it. It said unable to disperse transaction. I said well ok maybe its because I treis to take too much out because sometimes it gives you a limit as to how much you can get out.  So I tried another amount it said Sorry we are unable to complete this transaction try again later.  So I decided to go to the store and get cash back. My card was declined, I tried again at another store and it declined again. So I look on my phone at my balance and I see that I went from having almost 700 to -16.95 in my account.  So I call American Express and they tell me that they are having problems with the ATM and that I have to wait 10-30 days before I can get my funds.  UNACCEPTABLE! So then I was told by a girl named Alicia to fax the info to an incorrect fax number in order to recieve a temporary credit. Do I had to talk to somone else who gave me another fax number named albet who continued to tell me that they didnt recieve my fax until after I asked to speak to a manager.  To make a long story short these people are telling me that I have to wait 10-45 days for a possible temporary credit to my account. Isnt the point of a temporary credit to the account to give you the credit and if they feel like you are at fault they will take the money back from you? All I have to say is if you enjoy having money dont use these pople because they will take all ya money and give you a BS runaround. I am EXTRMELY pissed...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2014 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluebird-American-Express/internet/Bluebird-American-Express-THIS-COMPANY-IS-FULL-OF-SH-Internet-1142292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluebird American Express