• Report: #1152037

• Updated: Wed, June 04, 2014

• Reported By: beegal — MOUNT GILEAD Ohio
Bluebird American express card
Nationwide USA

Bluebird American express card jut wasted another 30 min on phone with them no help whatsoever Nationwide

I opened the account in Sept and had my SS check sent there. In March they REFUSED to credit my check and it took 2 months to 'find' it. I tried to open a subaccount last fallfor a relative and they pretended to do so - but it did not happen.  Now I am trying again - same relatibve and it tells methat she already HASan account - only neither she nor I can get into to to add $.  I aam the account owner.  I just spent half hour on phone with TWO reps that could not fix anything.  I would not be surprised to see thay CLOSE my account and all funds there dissapear.  I tried to find on facebook to report isse but tey are not there.

Oh yeah -Ifound an email from 5/8/13 THEIRS to frined that said they could not verify HER info - that was  4+ months BEFORE I even opened the account.   All this is a quest to easily snd money to friend in FL housesitting my place there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2014 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluebird-American-express-card/nationwide/Bluebird-American-express-card-jut-wasted-another-30-min-on-phone-with-them-no-help-whats-1152037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluebird American express card