Complaint Review: Bluebird by American Express

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Bluebird by American Express American Express India internet

Signed up after getting a card through WalMart and was ok with everything until we signed up for direct deposit and it all went south after that.  My husband works for the Federal Government and was paid and according to the tracing number and all info on his fed pay website and human resources, he was paid.  When I looked on Bluebird site, it was not there.

Shortly after the pay was supposed to go in, we got an email stating the direct deposit was not posted to our account and would be returned to Federal Pay.  When trying to reach a person who could resolve this, I may as well have booked a flight to India because those were the only people to talk to and they didn't do a THING!

I was on the phone literally for 7 hours between on hold and explaining and demanding something be done to resolve it.  The last guy (Ashton) who was supposedly the mananger, said it was a "technical error" and the direct deposit was sent back to my employer and that the employer would have that info in 3 business days.  REALLY? This is how we pay bills, eat, pay rent and all you ever hear is "I understand your frustration."  I even called the sort of "real" AMEX and they couldn't help either.

AVOID THIS SCAM!  How would you like your pay sent back?  Not worth the minimal fees since you can't do a d**n thing about not being paid.  If I had a normal bank, I could go in and speak to someone who lives here, not in some makeshift crap in India.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2013 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluebird-by-American-Express/Select-StateProvince/Bluebird-by-American-Express-American-Express-India-internet-1098062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluebird by American Express