Complaint Review: Bluebird by American Express

• Submitted: Tue, February 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Memphis Tennessee United States of America
Bluebird by American Express

Bluebird by American Express POOR CUSTOMERSERVICE...TOO MANY ACCOUNT GLITCHES, Internet

I experienced some of THE WORST service ever! There was a glitch on my account that resulted in charge being returned to my card...Yet, NO transaction showed up for it. I just so happen to check my account and saw the amount. At the time, I wasn't too sure about what was going on, but I had some charges to come through after that amount was on my card. I called customer service.

Since there was no transaction that could be seen by "John," I was told to give them a few days and if the matter was not resolved, I should call them back after they have had a chance to check with their "technical department." This  was the same speech given to me 2 more times when I called to resolve the matter. Their "technical issues" resulted in my account having a negative balance.

When I called to try to resolve this matter with a supervisor, "Charmagne," I was yelled at, spoken to in a VERY condescending manner, and told I was lying. I have never experienced such grief dealing with a company that is SUPPOSED to be a part of one of the leading credit card companies in the world. The two representatives I spoke with today, "James" and "Charmagne" were INCREDIBLY rude and Bluebird needs some IMMEDIATE revamping before they EVER allow anyone in this world to get a prepaid debit card from them. STAY AWAY FROM BLUEBIRD by American Express!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 12:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluebird-by-American-Express/internet/Bluebird-by-American-Express-POOR-CUSTOMERSERVICETOO-MANY-ACCOUNT-GLITCHES-Internet-1008960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluebird by American Express