Complaint Review: Bluebird prepaid debit card

• Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: quietfeline — Saint Marys Georgia United States of America
Bluebird prepaid debit card
saint marys, Georgia United States of America

Bluebird prepaid debit card AME tried to load cash to the card it was declined saint marys, Georgia

I went on line to apply for Bluebird prepaid debit and received the card in the mail.  I then went online to activate my Bluebird card.  The next day I went into the local walmart store to load cash to the  card and it was declined.  Then I used my debit to try to load my card and it was also declined, I tried to load cash again and it decline the deposit again. I tried to call the 800 number to talk to someone and got the message "Do to the high call volume your call cannot be answered", then the call was disconnected. I have never tried to deposit any money on any debit card and it was DECLINED.
I think this horrible...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluebird-prepaid-debit-card/saint-marys-Georgia-31558/Bluebird-prepaid-debit-card-AME-tried-to-load-cash-to-the-card-it-was-declined-saint-marys-978762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluebird prepaid debit card