Complaint Review: Bluebird

• Updated: Wed, August 27, 2014

• Reported By: Victim — No Name North Carolina
Bluebird
Nationwide USA

Bluebird Bluebird by American Express Bluebird Allows Fraudulent Activity then Holds my Money Hostage Salt Lake City Nationwide

Bluebird allowed my account to be hacked into in an attempt to commit money laundering. They closed my account without my knowledge. I contacted them and was told they would investigate and I would receive my money - around $750 via a check in the mail. It has been over 5 weeks and I have not received my funds. I filed a report with the BBB and with no resolution to my requests. I want to know what they are doing to address these fraudulent issues and who committed fraud against my account. Apparently they are not doing anything to address these fraud issues. They are refusing to provide me their fraud procedures or information as to who committed the fraud. It is my account and my money and I have a right to know what they are doing to protect my money against fraud and money laundering and exactly who committed this act of fraud and attempted money laundering. I still do not have a resolution to this issue. Do not deposit your funds into any depository institution without knowing how they will protect you from fraud and money laundering. I used to work for a bank and as a result, I do not have a bank account nor do I want one. I saw things that should never have happened.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 11:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluebird/nationwide/Bluebird-Bluebird-by-American-Express-Bluebird-Allows-Fraudulent-Activity-then-Holds-my-M-1172576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluebird