Complaint Review: Bluecastle Company

• Submitted: Sat, September 21, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, September 21, 2002

• Reported By:Tobyhanna PA
Bluecastle Company
8581 Santa Monica Blvd. West Hollywood, California U.S.A.

Bluecastle Company ripoff promise of money scam liars West Hollywood California

Well, I sent a payment of $99.00 to Bluecastle company. They in return sent me the envelopes,letters, and customer mailing labels. I sent them off for payment and received nothing.

I feel cheated and hurt and I want the money they promised me. I was really counting on that money to do handle some financial matters and now I have nothing.

I can't get my original money back or the $850.00 promised to me. Bluecastle Company completely screwed me and I want to do something about it. But I dont know what.

Tyisha
Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2002 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluecastle-Company/West-Hollywood-California-90069/Bluecastle-Company-ripoff-promise-of-money-scam-liars-West-Hollywood-California-1034727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluecastle Company