Complaint Review: Bluecastle Company/Castlebridge Publishing

• Submitted: Mon, July 01, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, July 02, 2002

• Reported By:Plaistow NH
Bluecastle Company/Castlebridge Publishing
8581 Santa Monica Blvd. #22 West Hollywood, California U.S.A.

Bluecastle Company, Castlebridge Publishing ripoff rip-off business from hell West Hollywood California

*Consumer Suggestion: Report them....

Bluecastle Company/Castlebridge Publishing sent me a letter saying that I could earn $5,000 Dollars a week. So I sent away for the letters that I had to mail. They sent me 300 letters, 300 envelopes, and 300 mailing labels. I mailed all 300 letters and then waited for my money to come, which it never did. So I sent a registered letter saying that they owe me $3,271 Dollars and I wanted it right away, they signed for the letter. Again I did not recieve anything so I sent another registered letter and got the same response. Still have not recieved any money or any word from them. They are a big ripoff company from hell. I told them I needed the money.

Michael
Plaistow, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2002 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluecastle-CompanyCastlebridge-Publishing/West-Hollywood-California-90069/Bluecastle-Company-Castlebridge-Publishing-ripoff-rip-off-business-from-hell-West-Hollywo-23777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluecastle Company/Castlebridge Publishing

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Report them....

AUTHOR: anti - ()

Send a refund request in writing to the company. If you do not receive refund, fill a complain with the USPS Inspectors.

/fraud/MailFraudComplaint.htm

This agency closed many similar businesses (with criminal charges against the owners), sometimes was able to get refund for the victims. Meanhwile there is no garantee, you will ever see your money back, but you can help to bring them down.

AND ..be sure to also post a Rip-off Report to create a better working history on a company.