Complaint Review: Bluecastle company

Bluecastle company
KewlTeacher1@webtv.net Nationwide U.S.A.

Bluecastle company ripped off and scammed! Hollywood California

*0: Blue Castle Reply

I received this letter in mail about earning #2,900.00 to $5,000.00 Weekly ad more.I wanted to earn extra money so,I sent $169.00 money order thinking that I would get started soon. I waited over 2 weeks and heard nothing so,I called and got a machine and never heared anything back from them.

I receveied no envolopes or anything and I wish now that if I came here to first to this website before I sent my money this would never have happen to me and I hope to get my momey back!!

Carolyn
Norfolk, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2002 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluecastle-company/nationwide/Bluecastle-company-ripped-off-and-scammed-Hollywood-California-29989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluecastle company

#1 0

I received the envelopes today from "Blue Castle"
and after reading how so many were taking advange of by this company, I want to know what to do with this mail....I want to beleive what I am reading about this company..BLUE CASTLE do expect me to pay for the postal.

#2 0