Complaint Review: Bluegreen Corp. - Gateway Station - Outdoor Traveler, Vacation Club Sales, Bluegreen Resorts

• Submitted: Sun, October 07, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, October 07, 2007

• Reported By:Freehold New Jersey
www.bluegreen.com Internet, New Jersey U.S.A.

Bluegreen Corp., Gateway Station, Outdoor Traveler, Vacation Club Sales, Bluegreen Resorts, Vacation Station, LLC, Christmas Mountain Village, Shenandoah Crossings Resort, BLUEGREEN SOUTHWEST Liars- Misrepresentation Jackson, Internet, NJ Jackson,, New Jersey Nationwide

This company is listed all over Careerbuilder. I applied and went on an interview, was offered a job. But something made me feel funny about taking it. For two days I went back to fill out information and go through testing for Great adventure, which was fine. I was told I would be paid for those two days.

On the 2nd day I was informed by the manager Pete Vitale that Bluegreen corp. is a Fortune 500 company. Now I'm no one's fool. I never heard of the name of this company so I looked it up.....Low and behold no such thing!!!!!! This guy is a liar. Then I found Ripoff.com. Wow for such a big company they don't look so great. They lie to their customers and their own people. I don't think I want to work for a company like this. The best part is...as if I'm surprised.
I never did get paid for those two days.

All I can say is Buyers beware!!!
I wouldn't want to sell something that a company won't stand behind. Mr. Vitale's excuse for this site was (ALL company's get complaints.)

Maybe so. but ALL companies don't ignore them!!! I've been a sales Rep. for years. If I ever got a complaint from a customer, I'm used to bending over backwards to help them. Obviously Bluegreen doesnt really care either way.

I could care less about 2 days pay. I'm just glad I didn't loose anymore time. I would much rather work for a company I can be comfortable with. When a manager lies even to his potential employees it says a lot. Like what else are they lying about?

When a company has too many names they go by.....It makes ya wonder. It's not a surprise their an LLC--all Insured under one company with an Insurance policy that makes it so their not Liable for anything. In other words they can't be sued.

Oh and by the way in their employee contract is a paper you sign, stating that if you have any discrepancies with the company, you give up your rights to speak to a lawyer about it. That was my first sign something was off. Don't waste your time with this company as a possible employer.

For all you know you'll get sued for misrepresentation. I doubt very much they would bother to protect you for their lies.

Freehold, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2007 04:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluegreen-Corp-Gateway-Station-Outdoor-Traveler-Vacation-Club-Sales-Bluegreen-Resorts/Internet-New-Jersey/Bluegreen-Corp-Gateway-Station-Outdoor-Traveler-Vacation-Club-Sales-Bluegreen-Resorts-277539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluegreen Corp. - Gateway Station - Outdoor Traveler, Vacation Club Sales, Bluegreen Resorts