Complaint Review: Bluegreen Corp.

• Submitted: Thu, July 05, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, July 05, 2007

• Reported By:Huntersville North Carolina
Bluegreen Corp.
Lodge Alley Inn 195 E Bay St Charleston, South Carolina U.S.A.

Bluegreen Corp. Poor Service, Rip Off, Problems with paperwork Charleston South Carolina

My wife and I got married in December 2006 in Charleston SC. We got suckered into the tour which did not take 90 minutes but 5 hours.

We bought into the property and made arrangements for monthly payments. When we finished our down payment, we did not receive any response from Bluegreen. We couldn't sign up for the online registration because they could not find us in the system.

I contacted David Liberman, who drew up the contracts, and left a message stating our situatiuon. He explained to me that there was a mix up and that we were assigned the wrong lot number.

So we had to sign new papers to varify the new lot number. A month or so went by and still nothing. So I had to contact them again.

The new problem is that the contract was drawn up for the wrong year and so we have to fill out new paperwork. I emailed him and atated that after 7 months of not being able to use the service, poor management of the situation and just unsatisfaction, we wanted our deposit refunded and our membership canceled.

I have not received a response to my email, a phone call or the paperwork they promised.

I think if the contract is wrong then the agreement should be void and thus canceling the membership and returning our money.

Huntersville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2007 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluegreen-Corp/Charleston-South-Carolina-29401/Bluegreen-Corp-Poor-Service-Rip-Off-Problems-with-paperwork-Charleston-South-Carolina-258976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluegreen Corp.