Complaint Review: Bluegreen Corporation - Mountainloft Resort

• Submitted: Fri, June 01, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, June 01, 2007

• Reported By:Central City Kentucky
Bluegreen Corporation - Mountainloft Resort
110 Mountain Loft Drive Gatlinburg, Tennessee U.S.A.

Bluegreen Corporation - Mountainloft Resort Both makes Tennessee Buyer Beware list ripoff Gatlinburg Tennessee

In researching more into the history of questionable sales and marketing activity by salespeople and management of the Bluegreen Corporation and Mountainloft Resort Vacation Club Program I discovered that they have made The Tennessee Division of Consumer Affairs "Buyer Beware List." This puts even more emphasis and verification on the fact that the Bluegreen Corporation cannot be trusted and has problems when it comes to consumer satisfaction.

Add that to the over 300 complaints filed with the BBB in the last 36 months. Due to unethical business and sales practices of the Bluegreen Corporation my family has now suffered a $16,000.00 dollar plus financial loss. By far the worse financial mistake of my life. I have paid Bluegreen for a piece of air nothing more. I admit to being a sucker. Do not trust or put any faith and anyone or anything related to the Bluegreen Corporation.

Don't take my word for it, see for yourself.

For those interested Bluegreen is making offers to refund and rescind contracts. I cant verify or comment on any offer but my own. But many of the group I was first involved with in this quagmire with Bluegreen has suddenly gone quite and withdrawn their efforts to seek action against Bluegreen. This leads me to believe that the possibility of other offers have been made and accepted. Due to inaccuracies present in the offer made to my family I had no choice but to reject the offer.

David
Central City, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2007 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluegreen-Corporation-Mountainloft-Resort/Gatlinburg-Tennessee-37738/Bluegreen-Corporation-Mountainloft-Resort-Both-makes-Tennessee-Buyer-Beware-list-ripoff-1034602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluegreen Corporation - Mountainloft Resort

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC