Complaint Review: Bluegreen Corporation

• Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: Eddie — Beulah, Missouri United States of America
Bluegreen Corporation
4960 Conference Way N, STE 100, Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

Bluegreen Corporation Bluegreen Vacation Club fraud, harassment, pain and suffering Boca Raton, Florida

My elderly parents have been subject to fraud by Bluegreen Corporation. I will not recount the tales but all these complaints I have read here are true. I'm worried that my mother may have a nervous breakdown or a heart attack over this. They have already paid over $70,000 to this company and just want out. Recently, an employee threatened to take their house if they can't come up with the $2,500 in maintenance fees they owe for this year! It is so sad. I can't believe that this is allowed to go on this country. I'm looking into hiring a lawyer. Can anyone recommend one to me? How can we contact one another about joining forces? Thank you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluegreen-Corporation/Boca-Raton-Florida-33431-3311/Bluegreen-Corporation-Bluegreen-Vacation-Club-fraud-harassment-pain-and-suffering-Boca-971773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluegreen Corporation