Complaint Review: Bluegreen Corporation

• Reported By: Joni — Marengo Indiana United States of America
Bluegreen Corporation
Bluegreen Online Corporation Internet United States of America

Bluegreen Corporation Not telling the truth Internet

We went to Missouri on a vacation my husband bought in Bass Pro Shops for $99.00 and then he
received so many bass pro shop cards if he went within an alloted time.  We were first told this would
take no more than 1 hour we were put in up in a nice hotel.  We went to the meeting which lasted 4 hours we told them no then were offered a sampler we decided we would do it for 2 years as the place we were showed in missouri was awesome.  We then decided during October we would go all the  places we requested we were told were full.  We only had a 4 day weekend so we waited to go to Gatlinburg in December I asked for a chalet and was confirmed we were put in a hotel more or less
it was nice but not what I asked.   In Missouri we were told alot of things that Gatlinburg representatives told us we were mislead.  So who do you believe I will assure you we will not be buying a permant time share and we were told we were only have to do one more meeting for an hour again in our second year.  First visit out we had to do a meeting or they were going to charge my credit card $150.00.  I would strongly suggest they contact me to rectify this immediately.  I fully intend to voice my opionions on facebook and their website if not contacted.  I am STRONGLY disappointed
and really had such high hopes that myself and my family could enjoy vacations together for years to
come.  We will just not with bluegreen mountain resorts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2013 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluegreen-Corporation/internet/Bluegreen-Corporation-Not-telling-the-truth-Internet-992178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluegreen Corporation