Complaint Review: Bluegreen Resorts

• Submitted: Tue, January 13, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 13, 2009

• Reported By:Richfield Minnesota
Bluegreen Resorts
bluegreenonline.com/ Bloomington, Minnesota U.S.A.

Bluegreen Resorts Fast talkers Bloomington Minnesota

About 5 years ago I was swindled out of $10,000 into buying a timeshare through Bluegreen Resorts. Four and a half years ago I put it up for sale. I have never used it and can't afford to. They give you the song and dance that you can sell your week if you don't use it. Don't believe it.

The maintenance fees and membership dues are so high I can't afford to keep paying them.

They call to get you in for owner updates, which I've attended only because they have said they can help me sell it. Lies, they try selling you more points because the 6,000 points that I originally bought was apparently just a startup sale. I apparently can't sell my week because it's not enough points and if I want to use it there are only a few dates I can because I don't have enough points. Oh shock, not the dates that I'd want to go on vacation.

I've called them and asked if I can just turn it back over to them. No on that. You'd think if they got it back with no cost that they could go screw someone else out of $10,000. A win, win for them.

These people are good talkers. If it seems to good to be true, it's to good to be true. Run away from these people!

Lynne
Richfield, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2009 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluegreen-Resorts/Bloomington-Minnesota/Bluegreen-Resorts-Fast-talkers-Bloomington-Minnesota-411700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluegreen Resorts