Complaint Review: Bluegreen The Bigest Liers

• Updated: Tue, November 15, 2011

• Reported By: Ron — Oakland Gardens New York United States of America
Bluegreen The Bigest Liers
4960 Conference Way North, Suite 100 Internet United States of America

Bluegreen The Bigest Liers You can call Roshell in the Corp office Bluegreen The Bigest Liers Don't get caught buy there lies!! Internet

Back in October of 2007 I was lied too and bam bused in to turning over my fixed two weeks of my timeshare at La Cabana to Bluegreen point system.

I dealt with this lire JOHN SAMSON. The biggest lire I have even meet in my life. He lied about everything. He said things that I could with this point system and when I got home I found out that he lied about everything. To this day I always have problems make vacation plans. They change rules And you dont find out about them till try to do something. The started charging you $35.00 to carry over points for the second year that you already paid for. This company and there CEO are insane. I gave them my two units at La Cabana valued at $15,000 and they bulled me into buying 3000 points
at $6000.00. They turned my paradise vacation into a night mare. I got ripped off buy BLUEGREEN and want everyone to be aware of this company so they dont get ripped off like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2011 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluegreen-The-Bigest-Liers/internet/Bluegreen-The-Bigest-Liers-You-can-call-Roshell-in-the-Corp-office-Bluegreen-The-Bigest-L-798256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluegreen The Bigest Liers