Complaint Review: Bluegreen resorts

• Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: Sara langston — Azle Texas
Bluegreen resorts
4960 conference way n,ste Boca ration, Florida USA

Bluegreen resorts Don't dare buy into this ripoff vacation club. The sales people are liars and make it sound like you're getting a great deal. In reality,you throw away 10's of thousands of dollars of your hard earned cash.. The sales reps lied about the maintenance fees. I was told if I used their credit card, I wouldn't have any fees to pay. They also don't tell you your points don't roll over for "high season dates". Worst "investment" I ever made. Boca ration Florida

*Consumer Comment: Love my Bluegreen !

Do not dare buy into this ripoff company.  The sales reps will say and do anything to suck you in.  In reality, you're throwing away tens of thousands of dollars of your hard earned cash.  They flat out lied about the maintenance fees.  I was told if I used their credit card, I wouldn't be charged any fees.

The points don't roll over for "high season" dates.  Of course thet don't tell you that either.  When you call to complain, they tell you it's all in the contract and all legal.  Regret wasting my money with Bluegreen!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluegreen-resorts/Boca-ration-Florida-33431-3311/Bluegreen-resorts-Dont-dare-buy-into-this-ripoff-vacation-club-The-sales-people-are-li-1066427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluegreen resorts

Love my Bluegreen !

AUTHOR: Scarlettt - ()

I have been a happy Bluegreen owner since 2006. I have met Bluegreen owners in Aruba as well as at 23 other resorts in the United States who are as happy as I am.

I wonder how many of those who complain bothered to go to the Bluegreen website to read everything there is there, including all the FAQs .

I wonder how many of those who complain have joined a social media group set up to help Bluegreen owners be as happy as we are.

Unfortunately there are salesmen who misrepresent the truth...and downright LIE to your face. It happened to me. BUT I educated myself doing everything I could to learn how to love my Bluegreen, and my adult children love it as well.

Customer service bends over backwards to help you ! The company itself wants its owners to enjoy their Bluegreen for generations to come.

No, I am NOT a Bluegreen employee, I am a retired teacher !

(((ROR redacted)))