Complaint Review: Bluehippo Funding

• Submitted: Wed, January 10, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, January 10, 2007

• Reported By:las vegas Nevada
Bluehippo Funding
7000 Security Blvd, 2nd Floor Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Bluehippo Funding Misleading Free Items, Fraud Advertisement - Order computer online which included a free printer and 20" TV. 1st was told that the offer was over the phone offer, then was told that when I created my account I didn't choose to received the free items. Baltimore Maryland

I placed my order for a new computer on bluehippo.com. On their website, you have a chose of a desk computer or a lap top. I had chosen the desk computer. In this package, it list all of the items that are included:
256 Megs of RAM
$700 worth of software
3 year warranty with free tech support
Color Printer
20" LCD TV with speakers, remote, and mounting brackets

Once I create an account. I agreed to pay a one time activation fee of 99.00 and payments of 39.99 every week until the computer is paid in full. Then, a few weeks later, I was able to view my account on line, which list my balance, payment due, next payment, etc. Then I view my unsigned documents, which required me to sign and fax them back over along with a void check. Then I notice on the order form, it list the package that I will be receiving but it didn't include the printer and 20" TV (which those items suppose to be free.) I called asking if I am still going to receive the TV and printer. I was told these items were only free for customer's who calls in.

According to this web site, anyone who places an order receives these free items. I asked to speak to anyone higher up and was told that there wasn't anyone higher up and that the only contact was through faxed or email to the Executive Services Group. I comply and faxed over my complaint on 12-15 and sent an email on 12-18. I was told within 24 to 48 hours I will get a response. I call on 12-20 regarding my complaint and was told it will take 24 to 48 hours to get a response. I told the customer service rep it has been 48 hours. He explain to me that they didn't receive my complaint until 12-18 at (I forget the exact time) and it will be 24 to 48 hours after that. So I waited another week, as of today 12-27-06, no response, however, I did call and was told that my complaint will be reviewed in 7 to 10 business days after the faxed or email was received.

Then I called again on 1-4-07, and the rep then place me on hold to discuss the case with a manager, then return back on the phone to tell me that when I created my account I didn't select to received the free item. This was not true! As of today 1-10-07. No one contacted me regarding my complaint. I called again on 1-10-07 and was told that my complaint didn't get a response and that it will be another 7 to 10 business days for a response.

They have changed their website since I placed my order, but thank God for printers, because I have copies of what the website looked like before they changed it showing the package that suppose to be included. I have received any order as of yet, but if I don't get any satisfaction from the company I will be seeking legal advise.

Charisse
las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2007 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluehippo-Funding/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/Bluehippo-Funding-Misleading-Free-Items-Fraud-Advertisement-Order-computer-online-which-229713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluehippo Funding