• Report: #201981

• Submitted: Wed, July 19, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, July 19, 2006

• Reported By:prescott valley Arizona
Bluehippo Funding
7000 Security Blvd. Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Bluehippo Funding RIPOFF Baltimore maryland

I signed up with blue hippo 9 months ago, they told me i would recieve my computer in 3 months, did not recieve in 3 months so i called and they kept giving me excuses.. Finally said i would recieve a 500.00 gift card for all my trouble and suppose to receive it never came. when i called back to ask were my 500.00 gift card was!! they said they were having problems with the vendors but assured me i would get my 500.00 gift card. I wish i new they were a ripoff!!! before i signed up with them. i finally got the computer but no gift card or plasma tv. or printetr. thank you for having this website and please inform of the lawsuit asap!! very angry!!!!

Kathy
prescott valley, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2006 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluehippo-Funding/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/Bluehippo-Funding-RIPOFF-Baltimore-maryland-201981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluehippo Funding