Complaint Review: Bluehippo Funding

• Submitted: Tue, January 16, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, January 16, 2007

• Reported By:Virgnia Beach Virginia
Bluehippo Funding
7000 Security Blvd Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Bluehippo Funding Ripoff SCAM Artist Royal theift the easy way Baltimore Maryland

On November 14, 2006 I contacted Bluehippo about purchasing one of their computers. After 3 days I decided that I did not want to go through with the purchase and on November 17, 2006 called the customer service department and notified them that I wanted to cancel my order. I was told that they would still be debting my account for the $99.00 downpayment, but that I would receive it back since I had cancelled my order in plenty of time. I was also told that it would take 5-7 weeks to receive my refund. Today is January 16, 2007 and I am still trying to get my money back.

I have called multiple times and no one there can tell me who the CEO or President is, I've been told that the employees don't have supervisors that they report to. So who runs this Scam operation, he has his ass well covered. What must he be doing to deserve such loyalty. I work hard for my money and I will not give up, $100.00 is a lot of money to me and I want it back.

Karen
Virgnia Beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2007 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluehippo-Funding/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/Bluehippo-Funding-Ripoff-SCAM-Artist-Royal-theift-the-easy-way-Baltimore-Maryland-230845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluehippo Funding