Complaint Review: Bluehippo

• Submitted: Mon, October 06, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 06, 2008

• Reported By:hastings Nebraska
7000 Security Blvd. Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Bluehippo blue hippo sent in my information for payment without pre-authorization and altered contract wothout my concent. and refuse to return payment Baltimore Maryland

I called bluehippo to enquire about a computer with credit..They told me I had to give them my social security number and my banking info to help me..Then they gave me the info I needed and told them I'd be calling back to give authorization or not..They told me they would hold on to my info and wouldn't release it until i called back..

Within 5 working days later I received a letter stating they processed the information and altred my contract to a layaway plan..meaning they not onbly breached the cintract5, they processed my information and removed my moneies without my authorization..

I called bluehippo several times and never got a live answer..I sent them many e-mails and only got one reply....This is stealing.....people go to jail for this and yet no one has and the company ignored all of my replies.....

Rev franklin ****
hastings, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2008 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluehippo/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/Bluehippo-blue-hippo-sent-in-my-information-for-payment-without-pre-authorization-and-alte-378730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluehippo