Complaint Review: Bluehippo

• Submitted: Thu, April 14, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, May 01, 2005

• Reported By:brooklyn New York
Bluehippo
7000 Security Blvd Baltimore Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Bluehippo ripoff Baltimore Maryland

*Author of original report: misinterpretation of contracts

hi there my name is rual. Back in december I financed a plasma from bluehippo. The person I spoke with yold me that I had to put down a downpayment of 99.00 dollors and make consective payments for three months before I could get mt tv. The same day she told me that I should be reciving my shipping letters in 7-10 days. After many calls I finally got them in march. Faxed them back all the information and thet told me that would get my tv on the 13th of april. Called them up on the 12th to verify that I would be still getting the tv and one customer rep told me that I would get it till 2-12 weeks later. Waited for and hour spoke to another rep and he told me that I would get it on the 13th. They said that it should be coming by fedex or ups and they could'nt even provide a tracking number.

Took the day off from work that day called them up again spoke to a supervisor and she told me that I would be getting the tv in 3-12 weeks!. Spoke to another supervisor and hour later and he said quote "I am confident that you will reviced the tv today". Today is the 14 and I still have not recived anything. Called them up again now they are saying it has been escalated to the upper office and that to call them back in anither 7-10 days if I have not recived anything. I already contacted the fbi in baltamore. What else can I do?

Rual
Norfolk, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2005 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluehippo/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/Bluehippo-ripoff-Baltimore-Maryland-138827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluehippo

misinterpretation of contracts

AUTHOR: Rual - (U.S.A.)

To The Bad Business Beaurea

A couple of weeks ago I filed a complaint against BlueHippo Funding regarding the financing of a plasma television. After getting a call from the audit office, I spoke with a Mr. Robert Mauro and came to a conclusion that it was a misunderstanding on my part. I would like to retract my complaints due to misinterpretation of the contracts that I have signed.