Complaint Review: Bluehippo

• Submitted: Sat, March 08, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, March 08, 2008

• Reported By:Lincoln Nebraska
Bluehippo
Bluehippo.com Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Bluehippo Bluehippo scam ripoff Baltimore Maryland

Never received any written contract through the mail. My account was electronically debited $99 dollars before I received any contract. Like the representative promised I would receive to make sure I agreed to any terms. Felt very mislead. Canceled the order for my new computer after they took out the $99 activation fee. They told me that I would receive no refund; only in-store credit. Don't see how funds can be deducted with no contract? Even credit card companies don't practice these unethical standards. My misjudgment was giving them account routing# and bank account # without further checking out what I was buying!

Nun_ya
Lincoln, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2008 02:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluehippo/Baltimore-Maryland/Bluehippo-Bluehippo-scam-ripoff-Baltimore-Maryland-315911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluehippo