Complaint Review: Bluehippo

• Submitted: Fri, May 27, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, May 27, 2005

• Reported By:gardnerville Nevada
Bluehippo
1381 Waterloo Gardnerville, Nevada U.S.A.

Bluehippo ripoff, they have my money but no computer single mother kids heartbroken. no computer but they still keep taking our money Nevada Nevada

Someone please help!!!!!!

After my divorce my credit was bad I have 4 children. They all needed a computer for school assessments. I really cant afford $83.00 every two weeks out of my check but I had to I order my computer Jan 10.

I never received any paper work until April I was stupid and signed they said they were going to ship it soon. I still haven't received anything my kids our heartbroken and look for the mail daily.

How can they do this I have already paid so much cant I get my money back or sue or stop payment. Don't let this happen to you please help!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Lori
Gardnerville, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2005 04:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluehippo/Gardnerville-Nevada-89410/Bluehippo-ripoff-they-have-my-money-but-no-computer-single-mother-kids-heartbroken-no-co-144171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluehippo