Circuit

• Submitted: Mon, December 22, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 22, 2008

• Reported By:Sherman Oaks California
Bluehippo,com
Bluehippo.com Nationwide, Virginia U.S.A.

Bluehippo, LLC continues to take advantage Nationwide Virginia

I have continued to try and contact an intelligent person at Bluehippo customer service, but I don't think they have any. I have sent at least 10 e mails to the service requesting to find out when and if they intend to ship my laptop. They say that they are just waiting for a tracking number. Then they say that my computer is in the wherehouse waiting to be shipped. They have been telling me this for the last 6 months, and still no one can tell me if and when I will get my computer. When I tell them that I am refusing to make any more payments until they give me my requested information, they say that I cant refuese and that they can just continue to steal my money without giving me any satisfaction. How long will this robbery continue??

Starmed51
Sherman Oaks, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2008 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluehippocom/Nationwide-Virginia/Bluehippo-LLC-continues-to-take-advantage-Nationwide-Virginia-404133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluehippo,com