Complaint Review: Bluehippofunding.com

• Submitted: Tue, April 26, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, April 26, 2005

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
7000 Security Blvd Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Blue Hippo Funding Bluehippofunding.com ripoff 42 inch plasma with free camera Baltimore Maryland

Hi my name is Miranda Back in october of 2004, i called blue hippo for a 42 inch plasma. I was told that there was a 99 dollar start up fee, and after that payments would be 49.00. Then i was told that i would recieve my plasma after 7 weekly payments which would have put me at December 10. i never recieved my tv i called back, i was then told i needed to send back those shipping verification forms that i never recieved, I was told that they were mail several times which they wasn't sao i had them fax the forms to me i faxed them back, i then recieved a shipping date of Feb 21 i called to get a tracking number i was told they don't have any tracking number that the company would be contacting me. So i spoke with the manger Bridget she told me if i look at my shipping verification forms that it takes 3 to 12 weeks from the date that i have paid 900 dollars which was Jan 27.

I then called the adminstative offices and spoke with angel tucker, i explained the situation to her, and i then told her i would not be as angrey if i was told all of this in the begining so she said that she would review the tapes and get back with me, in the mean time she would not take 2 of the payments for any inconvence well my 12 weeks were up the 23rd of April i called back and spoke with Angel Tucker, I told her i just wanted a refund and not to take any more money out of my account, Angel said that i was n my 11th week and my shipping date was June 25th which is another8 weeks away, i said that is ok i don't want it just give me my money back. She said she would put in a request and that she don't know if i would get my money back so i am really angrey they owe me over 1200 dollars.

Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2005 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluehippofundingcom/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/Blue-Hippo-Funding-Bluehippofundingcom-ripoff-42-inch-plasma-with-free-camera-Baltimore-M-140395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluehippofunding.com