Complaint Review: Bluemountain ECARDPLUS

• Submitted: Sat, February 09, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: Judyl — Combined Locks Wisconsin United States of America
Bluemountain ECARDPLUS

Bluemountain ECARDPLUS Canceled service, do not receive emails, billed for non-existent service Internet

I have been charged by Bluemountain Cards for service I canceled after my initial year was up. I did not use the service which is why I decided against renewal. I am unable to contact Bluemountain to get a refund of charges. There is no available site info other than signing up for cards - no way to reach a complaint dept. The charges were on my December credit card statement which was lost in the mail. When I received a copy several days ago I noticed that I had paid for service which I had declined in November. I want my credit card reimbursed for $19.99. I will also notify them of fraudulent charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2013 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bluemountain-ECARDPLUS/internet/Bluemountain-ECARDPLUS-Canceled-service-do-not-receive-emails-billed-for-non-existent-s-1011382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bluemountain ECARDPLUS